Re: Training Recommendations

From: Usama Munir Dar <usama(dot)munir(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: Training Recommendations
Date: 2007-12-02 20:26:58
Lists: pgsql-performance

Robert Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 11:20, Usama Munir Dar wrote:
>
>> EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com), ofcourse
>>

> lame :-P

Have you or anyone you know tried the training offerings? or you think
its lame because i top posted , which of course would be a very poor
criteria , not to mention completely unrelated, so i definitely think
its not the reason. i would love to hear whats wrong with it so we can
work on its improvement