Re: Summary: Options for PGCon Europe

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Gravsjö <robert(at)blogg(dot)se>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Summary: Options for PGCon Europe
Date: 2007-11-26 18:50:32
Lists: pgeu-general

Devrim GÜNDÜZ a écrit :
> On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 17:54 +0100, Robert Gravsjö wrote:
>> One question comes to mind though; Wasn't being a member of Schengen
>> set as a requirement for PGCon Europe?
>
> Turkey does not ask for a visa to many of the countries IIRC (or at
> least up to 90 days). But sure, we need to check that.

I didn't need one when I went in Turkey in 2005 but it could have
changed. Istanbul is a really great city, certainly one of the best
places I've seen in Turkey (with the unreal Cappadoce). Since 2005, I
always wanted to go back there for a one weekend holiday... this could
definitely be an opportunity to do so.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.