Re: Debugging question ...

From: Robert Bernabe <rbernabe(at)sandmansystems(dot)com>
To: Josh Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debugging question ...
Date: 2007-11-09 06:32:32
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks for the advice...although there is no choice but to try to port
over since we have 3k MS Sql stored procs already in the production
system...1st step seems to be to evaluate the performance of PG vs MS
SQL in our systems and the only way to do that is to port the massive
stored procs into PG and time the performance...