Re: need some help with an opennms query/insert

From: "Patrick Ramsey" <Patrick(dot)Ramsey(at)wellstar(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Alan Hodgson" <ahodgson(at)simkin(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: need some help with an opennms query/insert
Date: 2007-11-03 18:29:35
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks Alan! Obviously I was NOT on the right track... :)

>>> Alan Hodgson <ahodgson(at)simkin(dot)ca> 11/2/2007 2:39 PM >>>
On Friday 02 November 2007, "Patrick Ramsey" <Patrick(dot)Ramsey(at)wellstar(dot)org>
wrote:
> I think I have this much:
>
> SELECT "categoryid" FROM "public"."category_node" WHERE "categoryid" =
> '27'

INSERT INTO public.category_node (categoryid,nodeid) SELECT 30,nodeid
FROM public.category_node WHERE categoryid = 27;

--
Q: Why did God create economists?
A: In order to make weather forecasters look good.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and /or proprietary information in the possession
of WellStar Health System, Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended
only for the individual or entity to whom addressed. This email
may contain information that is held to be privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution
or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited,
and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email
and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer.
- Thank you.