Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Date: 2007-11-02 02:40:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Gabriele,

> Of course, this is just one case, but it could be self-explanatory and
> suggest - once again - the we, as PostgreSQL community, need to work on
> generating demand for PostgreSQL. Promotion, promotion, promotion. :)

Not that we *don't* need to promote PostgreSQL -- we always do -- but
I'd avoid reading too much into this. Remember, they're only surveying
*their* job listings, not job listings on the internet in general. And
the *total* number of listings in the survey was apparently less than 100.

So, "sample error".

--Josh