pgadmin 1.8

From: Martins Mihailovs <martin(at)scaido(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin 1.8
Date: 2007-10-23 12:12:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

It very nice to see new version for so good soft! Im using it every
working day.

Therefore I have question: When could be a rpm version for pgadmin 1.8?
I tried to compile from source, but in configuration time -error - no
poastgresql installed.

Im not using postgresql server on my PC. for that I have server. Is
there is possibility to install pgadmin 1.8 from source without needeng
postgresql on my personal PC???

Im using Fedora Core 7 for desktop pc....

Good luck!

--

Martins Mihailovs