errcontext function

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: errcontext function
Date: 2007-09-14 08:50:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I wonder why all messages going through errcontext function are not
translatable. I found this when working on PL/pgsql but it seems other
functions (like COPY, see backend/commands/copy.c) call errcontext and
none propose translatable messages.

Can I send a patch so we can translate them ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org