Re: Fwd: registration for PostgreSQL conference open!

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: registration for PostgreSQL conference open!
Date: 2007-09-10 14:23:05
Lists: pdxpug

Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> [oops -- forgot to cc the list..]

Selena, David;

Thanks. I did do some Google Maps searching and found these ... right
after I posted. Should have been the other way around.

I don't think I found a couple of these so I'll do some more researching.

I did find to one that is now own/operated by PSU. University Place
Hotel. No on line registration and I suspect it is limited to those
using the Conference and Event facilities. But worth a try.

Again thanks for the pointers,
Rod