Re: 1.8.0 Beta 4 Bug: Crash on create new datab ase

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)mcleodusa(dot)com>
Cc: "Luiz K(dot) Matsumura" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.8.0 Beta 4 Bug: Crash on create new datab ase
Date: 2007-09-07 14:28:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Belbin, Peter wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Congrats on the good work that you're doing.

Thanks.

> When will there be a newly packaged beta that has all these fixes made
> available?

Not sure, but theres a test .exe at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin3.zip if you're on Windows.
Please note that this was built on my home PC which has a slightly
different environment than my normal machine. If you get any dependency
errors, let me know and I'll whip the laptop out and create a fresh
build on there.

Regards, Dave