do you have an easy example of postgis and mapserver?

From: Ottavio Campana <ottavio(at)campana(dot)vi(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: do you have an easy example of postgis and mapserver?
Date: 2007-08-21 10:44:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm sorry this mail is not very in topic, but I hope you can help me.

I'm trying to learn how postgis and mapserver work together, but I
cannot understand nearly anything. I mean, I read the documentation of
postgis and I think I understood it, but I cannot do anything useful
with it.

What I'd like to do is storing some polygons in a database and writing
some scripts in python which extract those polygons and draw an image,
given a zoom level and a position.

Do you know some good documentation? Or a working example would be great.

Thank you.