RIP: Buildfarm member Baiji ??

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RIP: Buildfarm member Baiji ??
Date: 2007-08-08 13:21:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Completely off-topic I know, but I felt I had to mention this one...

The buildfarm machine known as Baiji runs on a PC sat next to my desk.
About 30 minutes ago, a breaker tripped, leaving the office without it's
ring main, consequently shutting down Baiji rather ungracefully.

We get the power fixed, and the monitor my laptop is connected to
springs into life showing the front page of The Register. Quick F5
later, and the top story is this one:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/08/yangtze_dolphin_extinct/

Coincidence? Or a sign from $DEITY?

/D