Global temporary table - schema

From: Ravi Katkar <Ravi(dot)Katkar(at)infor(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Global temporary table - schema
Date: 2010-06-24 05:26:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi List,

When I have created Global temporary table its created under/in PG_temp_1 schema by default,
When tried to specify the schema name explicitly its throwing below error

ERROR: temporary tables cannot specify a schema name

I wanted to create a Global temporary table in public or the schema I wish.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-- Ravi Katkar