Re: PgAgent does not works

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Khan, Mahmood Ahram" <Mahmood(dot)Khan(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAgent does not works
Date: 2007-06-25 11:07:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

Khan, Mahmood Ahram wrote:
> Still not working

Assuming thats an error you get when starting pgagent, then I think it's
fairly clear what the problem is from the log you posted:

Event Type: Failure Audit
Event Source: Security
Event Category: Logon/Logoff
Event ID: 529
Date: 6/25/2007
Time: 3:57:20 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: INBLR-KHANM2
Logon Failure:
Reason: Unknown user name or bad password
User Name: postgres
Domain: INBLR-KHANM2
Logon Type: 5
Logon Process: Advapi
Authentication Package: Negotiate
Workstation Name: INBLR-KHANM2

And am I safe to assume from the similarity of your computer hostnames
that you and Vishal are working together, or at least in the same company?

Regards, Dave