Moving the website project from GBorg

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moving the website project from GBorg
Date: 2007-06-12 08:06:58
Lists: pgsql-www

I've created a pgweb project on pgFoundry to migrate from GBorg to. The
original idea was to migrate the CVS and just lose the bugs etc. as
they're largely out of date at the moment anyway. We can make an effort
to be more organised with the more usable pgFoundry trackers in the future.

Magnus has since come up with an idea though, that instead of using CVS
on pgFoundry, we move the website CVS to an SVN repository actually on
wwwmaster to remove the dependency on pgFoundry for the operation of the
website. This seems like a fine idea to me - any other thoughts or ideas?

/D