Re: New Live CD needed

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Live CD needed
Date: 2007-06-03 18:53:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

>> I don't know the exact intention, but is it possible to get some more
>> for the european group(s)?
>
> I don't see why not.

We need two things:
1. Quantities and Dates for the CDs you need.
2. You to figure out deal with tax issues

(2) is difficult; we've found that the EU taxes boxes of CDs we ship,
even if we are a non-profit and giving them away for free. So, you need
to figure out how the EU organization can pay the tax or how to avoid
it, and whether or not the tax makes shipping CDs from the US completely
uneconomical.

--Josh Berkus