Database Security

From: Danilo Freitas da Costa <cedes11(at)edza(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Security
Date: 2007-05-23 20:31:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all!!!

I'm using Postgres at company I work for few time.
I already tried many ways to create a security for my database but not
sucessfull.
The postgres was installed with default configuration and I had definied
"postgres" as root user.
However, someone else user I create have full access on all databases in
my server, with some limitations.
How can I configure access level to a database? How can I force every
user type your password to access the database?

Thanks,
Danilo