Re: International site pointing to a blank site.

From: Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>
To: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: International site pointing to a blank site.
Date: 2007-05-01 04:29:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Guido Barosio wrote:
> LOL, sorry, Argentina's one.
>
> g.-
>
> On 4/30/07, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>> > fyi
>> >
>> > There is a link on the international sites linke
>> > (http://www.postgresql.org/community/international) pointing to
>> > non-existent content, should it be cleared out ?
>> >

>> Certainly. which one?
>>
>> /Magnus

I just had a look through them and there seem to be a few bad sites.
Maybe we can contact who is in charge of these sites to get them fixed
or removed from the list.

Dutch site - http://www.postgresql.nl simply shows -
Unable to find prado framework path
/usr/share/prado/trunk/framework/prado.php.

Espanol (Argentina) http://www.postgres-sql.com.ar shows what appears to
be the hosting providers error page (I only speak english) maybe hosting
fees are behind.

Espanol (Mexico) http://www.postgresql.org.mx simply contains <!-- tree -->

And Pyccknn (second last which I think is russian) links to a
non-existent sub directory at linuxshare.ru
http://www.linuxshare.ru/postgresql

--

Shane Ambler