Re: [ADMIN] Parse the DF file to table

From: Andy Shellam <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Trula Thomas <trulathomas(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Parse the DF file to table
Date: 2007-04-23 17:53:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Firstly, I think this is a little in-depth for a mailing list, and
reading the manual will certainly help you out :)

Secondly, what exactly are you trying to do? As all I can see your
script doing is reading the amount of disk space used on each device,
and if it's greater than 90% used, e-mail an alert.

What out of this are you trying to capture into your database? And how
can you summarise it by day, week, month?

Andy.