Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit
Date: 2007-04-15 17:10:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

>>> Clearly, the verification of all the links in the presskits needs to be
>>> added to the presskit checklist (i assume there is one somewhere) for
>>> 8.3
>>> and on.
>
> I sent the presskit to this list for validation (nobody responded), and
> pestered you on IM to validate them. *You* told me the links were OK.

You mean me personally? I have no recollection at all of that, just
validating the HTML compliance. But if you say so, I must've forgotten ;-)

> So I have it on my checklist, but if I don't get any help to
> double-check them, I really don't see that I can do any better.

It's good that it's on the checklist. It could be that we need the
regional contacts to verify the links on their language version once the
code has been added to the website? It can be hard to check links in say
japanese...

//Magnus