Website's french translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Website's french translation
Date: 2007-04-10 21:58:39
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

I've sent a message with an attachment (97K) yesterday but apparently,
it didn't go the list. What are the limits on this mailing list ?

Anyways, you'll find the french translation of the website on
http://www.lelarge.info/~guillaume/frenchwebsite.tar.bz2

It includes the templates and a .po file. It took me more than a month
to actually do it, so I'm quite happy to release this :)

Some files are missing within the templates. Excerpt from books are not
translated. I don't think I have the right to do that (do I?). PWNs are
not translated. Most of them are on postgresqlfr.org, so it can be done
quickly.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.