Re: No backup/restore for Linux?

From: Andy Shellam <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Mark Williamson <thetazzbot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: No backup/restore for Linux?
Date: 2007-03-29 20:26:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Mark,

Are the options there, just disabled? Or not there at all?
You say you're missing the "table backup/restore" - you mean when you
right-click on a table? Are the options there at the database level?

IIRC I had it where the backup/restore were disabled in Fedora Core 5,
and it was because PgAdmin couldn't use the pg_dump and pg_restore
exec's in the PgAdmin directory. Failing that, I don't know any further.

Did you install from source/binaries/apt-get, yum or other package updater?
Have you tried v1.6.3?

Andy.