Re: XP Excel with PostgreSQL on Linux?

From: David Gardner <david(dot)gardner(at)yucaipaco(dot)com>
To: Kelsey Forsythe <forsythe(at)chem(dot)iupui(dot)edu>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: XP Excel with PostgreSQL on Linux?
Date: 2007-03-06 23:47:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hmm, I don't have much experiance with Excel, but I have found the Query
wizard to not work too well. I found that if I went to: Data->Import
External Data->New Database Query  then make sure the "Use the Query
Wizard" box is unchecked, select my DSN, then clock the "SQL" button and
then type in a SQL statement, it would input the data correctly into
Excel. Note, you may have to put quotation marks around the table/column
names.