Re: PG Email Client

From: Alban Hertroys <alban(at)magproductions(dot)nl>
To: Jean-Gérard Pailloncy <jg(at)rilk(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Slattery <slattery(at)angel(dot)net>, Jim Rosenberg <jr(at)amanue(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG Email Client
Date: 2007-02-01 12:41:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Jean-Gérard Pailloncy wrote:
> I do not have test numbers rigth now, because I need first to configure
> the box for virtual hosting, then dspam.

It would be really wonderful if someone managed to combine this with
dspams own database. Maybe it'd be possible to pull dspam's algorithms
as a lib into the database?

I've been wanting an IMAP spam drop-box like forever, this seems like a
possibility to achieve this. Combine a spam/not-spam trigger to specific
IMAP boxes and make those update dspam's statistics - seems possible :)

All I'd need to do to mark something spam is drop the mail in the right
box from my client. The quarantine box could work similarly.

--
Alban Hertroys
alban(at)magproductions(dot)nl

magproductions b.v.