Re: BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.

From: Ilya Kogan <ikogan(at)cs(dot)ohiou(dot)edu>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.
Date: 2007-01-25 12:37:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> To me this sounds like the theme is broken. Especially since we only use it to look for terminal services stuff iirc. it'd be interesting to see if this can be
> reproduced on a different non standard
> theme.
>
> /Magnus

You are correct, using the first theme that was a pure msstyle that you
get when searching google for "msstyle",
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30092322/, seemed to not cause the
problem. It seems odd though that this occurs with 8.1.6 and not 8.2,
nor does it happen with any other program I have so far run on this
system. Is that installer really the only thing that uses
GetSystemMetrics() in that way?

Ilya