Re: Positioning the panes

To: Laurent Yaish <laurenty(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Positioning the panes
Date: 2007-01-22 21:58:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hehe yep that's quite funny.
You reminded me that's how I had mine setup in the 1.4 days (I thought
something looked different!), so I had a go at re-doing, if you haven't
worked it out:

- Drag the SQL pane out so it's "floating"
- Drag the object explorer pane out so it's "floating", and you have one
big window with the object properties.
- Drag the SQL pane to the bottom so you have a split-screen and a
floating object explorer
- Drag the object explorer to the left so it fills the left-side

This is on Windows XP anyway!

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834