libnss_pgsql? anyone have it working?

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libnss_pgsql? anyone have it working?
Date: 2006-12-28 00:08:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Does anyone have libnss_pgsql working on RedHat EL 4.x?

I compiled it ok, but it does not seem to work. I copied the compiled
libs to /lib and setup all the conf files,
but I keep getting a error when I try to logon that states "Cannot
connect to database"

I am running pg 8.1.5(installed via RPM), not sure if it is looking for
libpq to be named something specific or not(other than the 8.1 default).

Thanks,

--
Tony