Renamed tablespace not shown for DB until reconnect

From: Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1(at)burntmail(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Renamed tablespace not shown for DB until reconnect
Date: 2006-12-25 17:59:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

I created a tablespace, then created a database using this tablespace as
a default. Then using the latest version of PgAdmin III 1.6.1, I
clicked on the tablespace name, and using Properties I changed the
tablespace name. Upon clicking Ok, the new name is shown for that
tablespace in the tablespace list. However, if I click on the database
name, it continues to show the old tablespace name. I tried doing a
refresh on that database name; nothing changed.

I then disconnected and reconnected. Now, the database is showing the
new tablespace name. Is this working as designed? It is misleading to
the user; I at first thought that PG itself had a bug in that it
continued to associate the old, non-existent tablespace name with the
database.

--
Guy Rouillier