Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL?

From: Marcus Engene <mengpg(at)engene(dot)se>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2006-12-09 09:51:50
Lists: pgsql-general

dananrg(at)yahoo(dot)com skrev:
> I really like TOAD for building Oracle queries. Is there a TOAD-like,
> FOSS query builder for PostgreSQL?

Hi,

I use Toad for Oracle too.

pgAdminIII is included Postgres, its good but I prefer pg lightning
admin which I've been using daily for almost a year now. It's sold
for $10 at the moment.
http://amsoftwaredesign.com/

Author seems responsive; I made him add the AltGr-Return from toad
query editor ;-)

Best regards,
Marcus