Re: Carriage-Return in text field

From: "Kevin Field" <kev(at)brantaero(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Carriage-Return in text field
Date: 2006-11-24 21:43:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I've run into this issue a bit...

Do you mean, it's in the DB okay, but when it comes back to the client it breaks your transport mechanism (say, if you use JSON)? So far I've just been using a replace...if you find another way I'd love to hear it. (Because I also have to escape quotes and backslashes, being careful about order...)

Kev