Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types
Date: 2006-11-07 18:21:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave!

I am afraid I have encountered another one of those undead bugs.
It would seem that the case where the return type of a function is
specified via OUT-parameter has slipped through:
That's what I get for one of my real functions (note the duplicated
schema-name with the OUT-parameter!):

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION cp.f_todo_interesse(OUT t cp."cp.t_todo")
RETURNS SETOF cp.t_todo AS
$BODY$
(...)

Regards