buildfarm project changes

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: buildfarm project changes
Date: 2006-11-04 20:04:51
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

Life moves on, and I have found it increasingly difficult to maintain
the buildfarm on a day to day basis (not that it needs much, but my
availability is unpredictable). So the good people at CommandPrompt have
responded to my plea for help, and are taking over the management of the
project. This is good news, as they have hosted the web server from the
start, and have generally been very supportive. The point person will be
Darcy Buskermolen, who is a long time buildfarm user, and Aurynn Shaw
will also be significantly involved. With luck she and I can get the
long overdue work to tidy up the web app done. I will still be around
doing some fixes and enhancements - I am not walking away from the
project. But this will ensure it gets the TLC it needs and deserves, so
I am very grateful to Joshua and his team for helping out.

cheers

andrew