Re: Set Privileges on All Tables - Wrong List - Sorry

From: Leodan Vega Izaguirre <lirodamphir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Set Privileges on All Tables - Wrong List - Sorry
Date: 2005-10-12 13:11:29
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,
I'm making a function in pgsql to create and delete an user from the
database, but in all the variant, I found an error.
A simple example is

create function DeleteUser (varchar) returns void
as '
declare
login alias for $1;
begin
drop user login;
end
'
language 'plpgsql'

But always give an error. We can't manipulate roles in any function of pgsql?
Sorry for my english and the question, but I'm a student yet!