Re: pgAdmin III woes (on linux)

From: Chris Campbell <ccampbell(at)cascadeds(dot)com>
To: Matthias Leopold <matthias(at)aic(dot)at>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III woes (on linux)
Date: 2011-06-09 16:03:41
Lists: pgsql-novice
I've been using pgAdmin III version 1.12.2 under Windows 7 (PostgreSQL 9.0.2) for quite a while and find that it does whatever I need it to. Granted I don't push it that hard, but it seems to get the job done for me with very little in the way of problems.  I don't know if the problems you are experiencing are strictly linux related either because I don't use that environment.  Sorry I can't be more help there.

I don't know if it's an option for you to roll back to 1.12.2 or not, but it's a thought.

Regards,

Chris