Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?

From: <Amit_Wadhwa(at)Dell(dot)com>
To: <andreas(dot)kretschmer(at)schollglas(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?
Date: 2006-01-09 17:40:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

So much for giving a valid answer.

1. Do you want to even try using PGAdmin?
BTW.. (THAT MEANS "BY THE WAY") It's a postgreSQL admin tool which
is freely available on the web.
If you want people to post you a full-length solution on the list I
don't think that's what a list is for. I think you need to do some
research after picking up tips from users on this list.

2. Break the thread? What do you mean by references header? I left your
subject intact, isnt that enough reference?

3. Id rather say your question was silly. Being too lazy to open your
SQL books IS SILLY.
Being too lazy to put in some of your own effort and do some
research after someone gives you an answer IS SILLY.