Re: admin technical training

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: Ray Stell <stellr(at)cns(dot)vt(dot)edu>
Cc: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>, Andrew Kelly <akelly(at)corisweb(dot)org>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: admin technical training
Date: 2006-09-11 11:58:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ray Stell wrote:
> google has some more. I was searching for testimony about
> how good/bad some programs are. Thanks.

We offer PostgreSQL administration (and developer) training - and are a
contributor to the PostgreSQL project through SPI. We also offer the
best value proposition for PostgreSQL training in the USA - our courses
(most of them 5 days) are priced at $2,195 and include 5 nights of hotel
accommodation and round-trip airfare within the US and parts of Canada.

There are lots of customer testimonials on our web site as well ....
most from customers who have attended our courses multiple times...

We are also the only PostgreSQL training company that I know of that
offers classroom-based, instructor-led training that is guaranteed to
run (most of the courses that we offer at our Morrisville, NC location
are guaranteed to run - regardless of enrollment) - so you can get
training when you schedule it (most training providers will cancel the
course if they have less than a certain number of people attending)...
We also offer on-site training (where we ship the books, materials, etc.
to you).

http://www.otg-nc.com

--
Chander Ganesan