Re: PL/Java problem.

From: Markus Schaber <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>
To: Scott Petersen <scottpetersen(at)softhome(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java problem.
Date: 2006-09-07 10:26:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, Scott,

Scott Petersen wrote:

> I am attempting to execute the "Hello World" demo from
> http://wiki.tada.se/wiki/display/pljava/User+Guide which is part of the
> user guide for the software.

I think that you're asking the wrong list here, this list is for the
PostgreSQL JDBC drivers, and not for PLJava.

Currently, there's no pljava support list I know of, but maybe the
people at pljava-dev(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org can help you.

(I hope that the gborg servers are working again...)

Markus
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS