Re: Windows 2000 Support

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 Support
Date: 2006-08-18 16:09:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I am worried that saying required means it only works for that version,
> while it might work for SP5 if that is ever released.

How about:

Windows 2000 SP4 and above required.

I know it seems trivial, but the amount of people that run windows.... I
really don't want to spend
a ton of time with the question: I see that Sp4 is supported, what
about SP3? :)

It is bad enough we answer the question:

So how does PostgreSQL compare with MySQL 5000 times every time we go to
a show ;)

Joshua D. Drake