Re: custom installer

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: Kevin Flanders <kevin(at)peoplegis(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: custom installer
Date: 2006-07-18 17:07:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Kevin Flanders wrote:
> I am looking for someone that might help us build a custom pgsql
> installer for a project of ours. Anyone interested. I see this as a
> small project, with other support to follow.
>

> Kevin

I built a complete installer with Inno setup that you can use to embedd
your application with.
You can get it here:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip

It uses a delphi DLL to handle things like the do the cluster init.

All source is included.

This is of course for win32.

--
Tony Caduto