Need volunteer sound editor

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need volunteer sound editor
Date: 2006-07-11 19:39:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

We have recordings of most of the sessions from the conference, and are
planning to package them as a "virtual conference" available to the
community.

However, there are some cleanup issues on the sound files that are
beyond my shallow knowledge of Audacity. Do we have anyone on the list
who has sound editing skills and can help out?

Thanks!

--Josh Berkus