SQL CPU time usage

From: Ruben Rubio Rey <ruben(at)rentalia(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL CPU time usage
Date: 2006-05-17 15:21:14
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

I have a web page, that executes several SQLs.

So, I would like to know witch one of those SQLs consumes more CPU.
For example,
I have SQL1 that is executed in 1.2 secs and a SQL2 that is executed in
200 ms.

But SQL2 is executed 25 times and SQL1 is executed 1 time, so really
SQL2 consumes more CPU time.

Is there any way to know this?
I have think that logging all SQLs and then cheking it is a way to do it
... any other idea?

Thanks in advance