What is really necessary?

From: "John J(dot) Urbaniak" <jjurban(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: PostGreSQL <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, jjurban(at)attglobal(dot)net
Subject: What is really necessary?
Date: 2006-05-04 13:05:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have installed PostGreSQL and developed a system based on it.

The system is written in Object Rexx and runs on eComStation. I
converted it from a previous DB2 system that I had developed.

Now I want to distribute my system to customers. I don't want to
distribute documentation, language features, etc., just what's necessary
to run the database.

I am wondering - what elements are necessary for running?

I have 2 main folders - pgsql and PGSData

The structure is as follows:

pgsql

bin
doc
include
jdbc
lib
man
pljava
share
sql

PGSData

base
global
PG_clog
pg_log
pg_subtrans
pg_tblspc
pg_xlog

Several of these folders have sub-folders.

Which of the above can I delete and still have a working system?

Thanks,

John