Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: Andrus <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row
Date: 2006-04-04 09:17:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

I would like to second this request.

Would it be possible/useful perhaps to implement an OOo Calc/Excel -
like option to define which cell is activated after pressing <enter>
perhaps: above, below, left or right of the current one? IMO it would be
very convenient to sometimes edit from the ground up and after editing a
cell and pressing <enter>, the cell above the currently altered one
could be highlighted...

Regards,
Miha