[Pljava-dev] Cannot find dynamic class

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cannot find dynamic class
Date: 2006-03-25 07:51:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Darren,
What do you mean when you say 'dynamically loaded'? Do you load it using
an explicit ClassLoader.loadClass() call? And that succeeds? Also, when
you say 'statically initializes', you you mean that the class in
question has a static attribute of class SocketImpl, does it extend that
class, or does it use an explicit ClassLoader inside of a static
initializer?

Is it a ClassNotFoundException or a NoClassDefFoundError that you are
experiencing? Can you provide a stack trace?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren