Error in ecpg

From: Carlos Rivas <carlos(dot)rivas(at)multicredit(dot)com(dot)gt>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in ecpg
Date: 2006-03-23 23:25:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I have one program whith sql instrucctions but when i run the program ,
give me segmetation fault core.
i see the program in debug mode and when the program do "exec sql OPEN
CURSOR" give me this error.

I run this program in FEDORA 4 and XEON DELL POWER EDGE X86_64, help me
please, but this same program run very good
in other machine whit FEDORA 3 but of 32 bits.

Help ME Please.

I am from guatemala, my english no is good, but i need help.

Thanks.