Re: reg:conninfo

From: Robin Iddon <robin(at)edesix(dot)com>
To: sandhya <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: Postgres <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: reg:conninfo
Date: 2006-03-20 08:58:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

Try looking at the manual for the postmaster process ...

A simple way of achieving what you want is adding the -i option to the
postmaster command line which allows TCP/IP connections. Otherwise only
localhost can connect.

There are possibly other ways of configuring this same option, but we
use the -i on the command line to the postmaster process.

Hope this helps,

Robin