PgAgent should probably exclude Power Users group on Windows

From: Steve Carrow <steve(dot)carrow(at)levelv(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAgent should probably exclude Power Users group on Windows
Date: 2006-03-03 18:35:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Just chased this one down. I knew that neither PostgreSQL nor PgAgent
would let you fire up under an Administrator account, but since PgAgent
would work under a Power User account, I left my PgAgent account as a
Power User and then switched PG to that account. Big oopsie. For
uniformity, PgAgent should check for the Power User thing as well. Also,
where do the log entries go that indicate failure because the user
account is too powerful?

Thanks,
Steve Carrow