Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet

From: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info
Subject: Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet
Date: 2007-01-19 16:17:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Gals & Guys,

Any of you has achived to copy Copy from Edit data window and then Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet ?

I have tryed to change the field separators parameter (File ==> Preferences, Request tab) but I still get everything into one column !
It's probably an OOo bug, but I wondered whether there is a solution for this (except to paste the data into a text file and open the text file into OOo spreadsheet, which I did).

Cheers,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com