Re: PostgreSQL ad images

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date: 2006-02-17 16:00:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

OK --- she will do what she can with this new elephant and if Andreas
can find the hi-res, she will update whatever new work she develops.

As far as license, all should understand that whatever we do on our end
requires 0 attribution and is being provided to the community under the
"best- most free" license, which I believe would be BSD.

We don't want to impede anyone's future efforts.

Thanks,
Mike E.