Re: ROLLBACK triggers?

From: Stef T <stef(at)ummon(dot)com>
To: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Daisuke Maki <daisuke(at)wafu(dot)ne(dot)jp>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ROLLBACK triggers?
Date: 2006-01-23 17:30:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Jonah,
Sorry for hi-jacking the thread (not my intent, I assure you)
however, is there any chance Jonah of expanding your work to include 'on
user login/logout' ?

As an aside, a trigger on rollback seems... unlikely (at least to my
mind). What is the functionality if your rollback trigger fails ? Ugh.
Down that road I can see madness looming, however, this -is- monday so
... :)

Regards
Stef