Re: Parameters.Refresh error.

From: Adam Biser <adambiser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Campbell, Greg" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date: 2006-01-08 18:18:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Campbell, Greg wrote:

> Yes there is from the VB, data accees techniques side,..
> or yes from the I or somebody I know has done this with pgodbc side?

ADO supports parameterized SQL and DB2, which I normally work with,
recommends them when executing multiple statements where only the data
values change because it improves performance. So the only thing I can
say is that I use them with the AS/400 and that, by Googling for
"parameterized sql", others appear to use them on other systems.
However, I can't get this to work with pgodbc.

I will post code tomorrow so you and all can see what I mean.